- Copyright for the Website and all material appearing on it, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, software, music, and audio and video clips ("Content") belongs to the Company, the original author, or other entities.
- Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction of Content from the Website without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether the Company, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under Japanese copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws, except for printing or storage for personal use, or other specific uses permitted under those laws. Please contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of Content appearing on the Website. Please note that the Company may refuse to grant permission to use Content at its sole discretion.
- If use is made of Content with the permission of the Company, you are asked to display the copyright notice specified by the Company. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to the Company is prohibited.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Website belong to the Company or to other entities. Usage of such trademarks, logos, and product names without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law, except for specific uses permitted under trademark law or other laws. Please contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, logos, or product names appearing on the Website.
Submission of Suggestions or Ideas
The company is engaged in R&D in a broad range of fields and possesses a variety of ideas and technical information. In order to avoid facing restrictions on the company’s unique R&D activities, and in order to avoid future issues or misunderstanding related to industrial property rights such as patents, we shall refrain from accepting technical proposals related to products from parties other than those described below.
Unless there is a particular agreement, the company shall not be required to review or report upon the proposals we receive from parties other than those described below, and shall not be required to maintain the confidentiality of proposal details or make payments. We request your acceptance of the above in advance.
Proposals that may be reviewed:
- Proposals concerning patents, industrial designs, trademarks and rights that have been registered as industrial property rights.
- Proposals that were requested by the Company.
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country outside Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from the Website or products purchased from the Website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Inquiries about the Website
If you have any questions concerning the Website, Content, or any links contained therein, please contact us using the online form provided.
Concerning the use of your personal information
The Company recognizes the importance of personal information and has established its own personal information protection policy. The Company properly manages and uses the personal information entrusted to it by its customers and visitors to the Website based on the aforesaid personal information protection policy.
- Note: For inquiries regarding the use of personal information provided to or registered with the Company, please refer to the contact details provided on the pertinent portion of the Website.
- Note: For inquiries about how the Company safeguards your personal information please click here.
- Note: We cannot accept personal information for individuals under the age of 15 without their guardian’s consent.