The most uniform storage temperatures for cryopreservation solutions
The Cryogenic MDF-1156(ATN)-PE Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is a mechanically refrigerated cryogenic freezer without harmful CFCs. This Ultra Low Temperature Freezer achieves stable long-term preservation of cells and tissues.
The Cryogenic MDF-1156(ATN)-PE Ultra Low Temperature conservation system employs advanced technology to insure a high precision temperature environment. Specially designed compressor and cascade refrigeration system for an ultra-low temperature of -152ºC
Highly efficient compressors have been specially developed and incorporated in the freezing unit. With a powerful low noise design afforded by traditional ultra-low temperature technology, this freezer delivers durable, stable cooling.
The MDF-1156ATN-PE has a LN2 back up system as standard.
Request a Quote
- Safe and Convenient Usability.
- Specially designed cascade refrigeration system.
- LN2-back up (ATN version only).
- Low operational costs.
- LN2 Cost Savings.
- No liquid supply problems.
- No danger of sudden liquid eruptions.
- Compressors are specifically designed for refrigeration systems that achieve ultra low temperatures
- Recheargeable battery
- Three levels of cabinet security
- High performance, quiet-running PHCbi-designed refrigeration
- No CFC's in the by PHCbi developed special mixed Refrigerant
- Enhanced reliability of long-term preservation
- Advanced controlling features
- LED digital display and flat key data entry for accurate temperature setting, confirmation and operation
- Inner cabinet maintains temperature safely below the -130°C
- Ultra-low temperature created by a high-efficiency oil separator
- Special foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation material for maximum cabinet protection
- Microprocessor-controlled filter-clogged check function
- High temperature warning equipment
- Power failure alarm lamp and buzzer
- Remote alarm contact
- Liquid nitrogen back-up system
- Optional CO2 back-up system